Tuesday, August 8, 2006

I am totally gay for Zach Braff

Zach Braff. He is lovelyMy reasons are threefold:

1) His new film is ace
Called The Last Kiss, it's written by Paul Haggis - who won the Oscar for Crash. It's got Summer from the OC in it. And the soundtrack is amazing - with Snow Patrol, Joshua Radin and Fiona Apple contributing some of their best songs.


The trailer, and some cast photos, are available on popsugar. If it's even half as good as Garden State (Braff's last film) I'll be over the moon.

2) His blog is ace
Sample one: "I found out today I have a ruptured disc, but I do not need surgery. I had pasta for dinner, I need to buy light bulbs."

Sample two: "I think one of my Sims, Arnold, is gay. I will totally support him to be whomever he truly is, but it does come as a bit of a surprise. All he wants to do is hang out with a paramedic named, Randy. I bought him a chessboard. I bought him an easel. He couldn't give a shit. All he wants to do is hang out with Randy. When Randy comes over they tickle each other and play fight. Sometimes they watch TV and dance."

Read more at www.zachbraff.com

3) He has done an interview with Kevin Smith, which is ace.
Although it does plug myspace a little too much. You can watch it, coincidentally, on myspace.

Labels: ,


<< Home

Newer Posts ::: Older Posts

© 2014 Discopop Directory | Contact editor@discopop.co.uk | Go to the homepage