Friday, January 19, 2007

Big Brother racism: a quick note

It seems the whole world has gone a bit mental over the "alleged" racism in this year's Celebrity Big Brother. I don't have anything particularly sage to add to the whole debate, but here's an interesting quote from one of the housemates, former Miss Great Britain Danielle Lloyd, from an interview in the Independent last year:
[I am not a politician but...] If I was, I'd get more people into work and stop people coming into the country. There's so many people who come into England because they know they can get benefits. People who already live here should get the jobs. But I don't really know much about politics.

Don't they, you know, screen the housemates for this sort of thing?

Labels: ,


<< Home

Newer Posts ::: Older Posts

© 2014 Discopop Directory | Contact editor@discopop.co.uk | Go to the homepage