Wednesday, December 12, 2007

My life in your hands

Singer-songwriter Adele is tipped for the top in 2008. The 19-year-old Londoner has been getting "mad props" from Jo Whiley and Lame Lowe on Radio One and, earlier this week, she won a best newcomer award from the Brits.

Here she is performing her limited edition, vinyl-only single Hometown Glory on BBC's Sound (note the 'interesting' camera work):

Adele - Hometown Glory


The question: Is the rest of Adele's material as good as this, or is she "a bit Leona Lewis"? I'm too lazy to do any research today, so I'm leaving it up to you to tell me.

Use the voting panel below to tell me whether I should go to see her play at the Bloomsbury Theatre in January. I promise I will abide by whatever you decide when the poll closes on 15th December.



This is the sort of interactive and ground-breaking feature that wins awards at the interactive Baftas, don't you think?

Labels: , ,


<< Home

Newer Posts ::: Older Posts

© 2014 Discopop Directory | Contact editor@discopop.co.uk | Go to the homepage