Thursday, October 8, 2009

Break out your rave whistles

Is the whole 80s pop revival is too much like ancient history for you? Do you crave something a bit more up-to-date in your retro dance tuneage? Do you still own glowsticks and a t-shirt with a smiley face on it? Then cop a listen to DJ Fresh, whose rave-o-tronic new single can be "neatly" summed up like this:


It's entirely possible that I will detest this song by Friday, but I've listened to it five times this morning - and on each occasion I involuntarily threw my hands into the air around the 2:06 mark.

You know how Pavlov trained dogs to salivate at the sound of a bell? I think I'm like one of those dogs, only my trigger is a "whooosh" noise, and I have been conditioned to dance like an epileptic windmill.

There are worse ways to live, I suppose.

DJ Fresh Ft Stamina MC and Koko - Hypercaine

Labels: ,


<< Home

Newer Posts ::: Older Posts

© 2014 Discopop Directory | Contact editor@discopop.co.uk | Go to the homepage