Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Blame It On The Pop

Just been recommended this video, which mashes up the Top 25 best-selling singles on Billboard's 2009 charts into one mind-bending supersong.

AMAZEBALLS.

DJ Earworm - Blame It On The Pop


Those songs in sales order, in case you were interested
1. The Black Eyed Peas - Boom Boom Pow
2. Lady Gaga – Poker Face
3. Lady Gaga – Just Dance
4. The Black Eyed Peas – I Gotta Feeling
5. Taylor Swift – Love Story
6. Flo Rida – Right Round
7. Jason Mraz – I’m Yours
8. Beyonce – Single Ladies
9. Kanye West - Heartless
10. The All-American Rejects – Gives You Hell
11. Taylor Swift – You Belong With Me
12. T.I. Featuring Justin Timberlake – Dead and Gone
13. The Fray – You Found Me
14. Kings Of Leon – Use Somebody
15. Keri Hilson – Knock You Down
16. Jamie Foxx Featuring T-Pain – Blame It
17. Pitbull – I Know You Want Me (Calle Ocho)
18. T.I. Featuring Rihanna – Live Your Life
19. Soulja Boy Tell 'Em – Kiss Me Through The Phone
20. Jay Sean Featuring Lil Wayne - Down
21. Miley Cyrus – The Climb
22. Drake – Best I Ever Had
23. Kelly Clarkson – My Life Would Suck Without You
24. Beyonce - Halo
25. Katy Perry – Hot N’ Cold


You can download the megamix (1980s reference ahoy!) from DJ Earworm's site.

Labels: , ,


<< Home

Newer Posts ::: Older Posts

© 2014 Discopop Directory | Contact editor@discopop.co.uk | Go to the homepage