Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Apologies for total incompetence

A test cardI'm not particularly aware of how many people visit or read this website on a regular basis - but if you are such a person, I just wanted to make a little apology. Over the last month or so, the blog has been up and down more often than an *insert metaphor*.

Not being an expert, I really can't explain what's going on - but I'm told it's got something to do with a bug in the blogging software I use (Wordpress), a runaway CPU process (whatever that means) and getting massively spammed by websites in China (hello, China).

It has been massively frustrating, and not a little stressful.

I can't guarantee that the problems are over, but I am trying my hardest to make sure that everything settles down. Please let me know if you spot any odd behaviour, or the site collapses and goes green in the face like Jim Robinson in Neighbours (ask your mum).

And now, back to your regularly scheduled programming.

Mrdiscopop

Labels:


<< Home

Newer Posts ::: Older Posts

© 2014 Discopop Directory | Contact editor@discopop.co.uk | Go to the homepage