Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Tinie Tempah - Wonderman video

Presumably this is the final single from Tinie Tempah's hugely successful Disc-Overy album. It's the one where Tinie ruminates on how brilliant'n'popular he has become over the last 12 months.

It's fairly standard rap braggadocio - but the line "I traded friends for fans," in the second verse always makes me cringe. Tinie claims the lyric has been misinterpreted - "It doesn't mean that I've stopped hanging around with my friends. It means that my friends would now listen to my album the way they'd listen to Jay-Z and Kanye," he said last year. I genuinely hope that's the truth and not a shame faced post-rationalisation. The last thing any of us needs is another Kanye West.

Anyway, the video is all about Tinie being turned into the Six Million Dollar Man. It features Ellie Goulding as a sexy scientist lady, and a scene of extreme fisting.


Makes your eyes water, doesn't it?

Tinie Tempah ft Ellie Goulding - Wonderman

Labels: , , ,


<< Home

Newer Posts ::: Older Posts

© 2014 Discopop Directory | Contact editor@discopop.co.uk | Go to the homepage