Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Rebecca Ferguson's record label wakes up

What do you mean, the single came out on Monday? But we have... there's no... I didn't... Steve. STEVE! Where did you put that fucking Rebecca Ferguson video? Well, for Christ's sake stop messing about with the colour saturation and bung it up on YouTube now, before her manager comes over here and rams thistles down our underpants.

Rebecca Ferguson - Nothing's Real But Love


PS: I haven't dared to mentioned it before, but I really like this song. Apparently my brain had been craving a Corinne Bailey Rae knock-off sung by Heather Small, without ever alerting me to the fact. You live and learn.

Labels: , ,


<< Home

Newer Posts ::: Older Posts

© 2014 Discopop Directory | Contact editor@discopop.co.uk | Go to the homepage