Monday, June 25, 2012

Unbelievably, there is another Conor Maynard single coming out

Enough, EMI. You have had your fun. The joke is on us. Now MAKE IT STOP.

Conor Maynard - Vegas Girl


As one YouTube commentator put it:
"It's a pleasure to meet you, I'm Conor. Maybe you can give me your number, I know some massage techniques." How could she refuse this offer? HOW? [xEverythingAboutYou]

BUT if you watch to the end, you discover that the girl caves in and goes all gooey-eyed at Conor's relentless campaign of internet harassment.

A better, and more realistic, storyline would have had the Vegas Girl saying: "I'm sorry, but I'm already seeing someone", followed by a slow lingering fade out of Conor crying, alone in his bedroom, having a sad wank over his Blackberry.

Labels: , ,


<< Home

Newer Posts ::: Older Posts

© 2014 Discopop Directory | Contact editor@discopop.co.uk | Go to the homepage