Monday, July 7, 2014

Foxes is Glorious

Hello there!

I'm finally back from my post-Glastonbury hiatus. And what better way to kick things off with a new video from Disney Princess-eyed pop singer Foxes, whose next single is the title track to her debut album, Glorious.

A tinkly piano ballad with a stonking chorus, the video was shot in Barcelona earlier this month - but it nearly didn't happen.

"It's all a bit manic," she told me on the morning of the shoot. "We're rushing against time, trying to get the flight to Barcelona, but my passport's been delayed. We've gone to the passport office now, and I'm waiting in Victoria in a hotel lobby."

Luckily, the document was rushed through, and now you have this sumptuous visual to feast your eyes upon.

Foxes - Glorious

Labels: , ,


<< Home

Newer Posts ::: Older Posts

© 2014 Discopop Directory | Contact editor@discopop.co.uk | Go to the homepage