Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Video: Hailee Steinfeld - Starving

It's been hanging around the lower reaches of the chart all summer but Starving, Hailee Steinfeld's collaboration with Zedd, has finally been granted a video.

The clip sees the actress-turned-singer twirling around a warehouse while being caressed by a quartet of oiled-up, shirtless men. Or, as I like to call it, Wednesday night in.

Fans of Justin Bieber's Love Yourself will find plenty to like about the song's arpeggiated verses; but Zedd makes his presence felt with a huge blast of synths in the chorus, while Steinfeld sings: "I didn't know that I was starving till I tasted you".

Which is quite an image, I think you'll agree.

Labels: , ,


<< Home

Newer Posts ::: Older Posts

© 2014 Discopop Directory | Contact editor@discopop.co.uk | Go to the homepage