Thursday, April 7, 2005

A tale of desperation

So Teri was all up in my face like "I get to choose my bathing suit first" and she is being such a bitch, like, hellooo, who does she think she's talking to? Her dietician?

Then she chooses the red one, which totally makes her look like slutto numero uno and the camera guy is so laughing behind her back and then he moves her from being in the middle of the photo and she is, like, immediately on the phone? To her mother? Like, crying and shit? Oh. My. God. I swear, I absolutely cannot take another day of this prima donna bullshit.

What's that you say? A second series? Count me in! We're like our own little family on the set, you know.

  • Yahoo! News: Fur flies at Housewives photoshoot
  • Hollywood Reporter: ABC picks up second series of Housewives

    Click the photo for a bigger image

    Labels: ,


  • << Home

    Newer Posts ::: Older Posts

    © 2014 Discopop Directory | Contact editor@discopop.co.uk | Go to the homepage