Thursday, August 10, 2006

Get your poppy pop songs here

I've just redesigned and rejigged my other website, and you are very welcome to have a look.

The Discopop Productions site is the shop-front for my other job as a composer. Over the last few years, I've supplied the likes of BBC News 24, ITV and Channel 4 with theme songs, incidental music and jingles.

The all-singing, all-dancing website now streams audio and video of my past work, and has a handy new page full of MP3s for you to download.

It also has a slightly embarassing collection of photos and songs from my days in a pop group.

Normal service will be resumed on the blog tomorrow!
Cheers,
Mark

  • Discopop Productions

    Labels: ,


  • << Home

    Newer Posts ::: Older Posts

    © 2014 Discopop Directory | Contact editor@discopop.co.uk | Go to the homepage