Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Beyoncé's descent into madness

(My first attempt at this post wasn't much cop. Here's version 2.0…)

Beyoncé, the globe-straddling R&B diva, has been displaying some rather odd behaviour recently. Her records have gone all shouty. In her videos, she seems possessed by the spirit of Tina Turner. And her public appearances have been rather... well, odd.

at first i was afraid, i was petrified
Displaying symptoms of paranoia

she's bananas!
Wearing a skirt made entirely of bananas

catwoman
Impersonating a cat
(courtesy of cityrag)


Now the singer has revealed to Blender magazine that she's got a split personality. Apparently, Beyoncé has an 'alter-ego' called Sasha, who comes to her aid when she's stressed out.

"When I feel uncomfortable about something, I tell myself, ‘I’m Sasha, I’m a diva, I’m fierce, I can do it.’ And then I can. Sometimes when Beyonce slips through, I’m like ‘Hold up, come back!’ Sasha protects me. It’s a good way to keep me sane.”

Somehow, I think a medical professional might argue with that last point. Don't you?

Labels: ,


<< Home

Newer Posts ::: Older Posts

© 2014 Discopop Directory | Contact editor@discopop.co.uk | Go to the homepage