Wednesday, December 20, 2006

I just want to be Mii

One of the best things about the Wii is the little application that lets you make a character based on yourself (called a Mii) which can then be dragged into games, sent to other people's Wiis over the internet or loaded onto your remote so you can bring it round to your mate's house and beat up his Mii on Wii Sports Boxing. It's quite a simple application, but I've already spent about six hours messing around with it.

It seems I'm not the only one. A blog called kottke has been running a competition to find the best celebrity Mii. Here are some of my favourites:


Left to right: Charlie Brown, Hannibal Lecter Jack Black, Woody Allen,


If anyone wants to send their Miis to, erm, me you can register my console with the following details
Wii number: 1009 2440 7878 8115
Nickname: mrdiscopop

Labels: , ,


<< Home

Newer Posts ::: Older Posts

© 2014 Discopop Directory | Contact editor@discopop.co.uk | Go to the homepage