Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Natasha Bedingfield: A correction

Last week, I may mistakenly have given the impression that Natasha Bedingfield's new single, I Wanna Have Your Babies, is an acceptable piece of music. On further reflection, I realise that the song is desperately irritating and, futhermore, a load of old pants.

I apologise for any aural trauma you and members of your family may have suffered as a result of my recommendation. I have booked myself into a clinic in Malibu for treatment. Can someone look after the cat for a week?

(For those of you made of sterner stuff, here is the video. Nadine from Girls Aloud is in it for no discernable reason.)

Labels: , , ,


<< Home

Newer Posts ::: Older Posts

© 2014 Discopop Directory | Contact editor@discopop.co.uk | Go to the homepage