Thursday, June 28, 2007

Spice Girls!!!!!!! etc

OMG!!!1 I was at the Spice Girls press conference today. Some initial observations:

  • Mel C still seems reluctant about the whole reunion, no matter what she says.
  • Geri is pleasantly mental. "I've got a gun," she 'joked' at one point. Try saying that at airport security, Halliwell.
  • Victoria Beckham is going to have to get used to being the strong, silent one all over again.
  • But she has fabulous trousers this time round.
  • Emma said she phoned the other girls and said "I want to be a Spice Girl again". What she didn't tell us is that she was wearing her pink Baby Spice dress and sobbing quietly into a cheesecake at the time.
  • With the exception of Mel C, everyone's boobs are massive, man.
  • I was abnormally excited by the whole affair, and slightly disappointed when Geri failed to chat me up.

    (PS you can read my official report on the whole shebang here)

    Labels: ,


  • << Home

    Newer Posts ::: Older Posts

    © 2014 Discopop Directory | Contact editor@discopop.co.uk | Go to the homepage