Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Idol returns

Good grief! Bloody Paula Abdul has been coaxed back into a recording studio by her erstwhile American Idol colleague Randy "I'm not actually very randy at all because I have just eaten all the pies" Jackson.

The result is a song called Dance Like There's No Tomorrow, which rates "quite okay" on the patented discopop okay-ometer (it's made out of science, fact fans).

I wasn't planning to post this before the video came out, but there's not much else around today so here is a fan-film produced by someone with waaaay too many pieces of Paula Abdul clipart on his computer.

Paula Abdul - Dance Like There's No Tomorrow
WARNING: This clip contains a vocoder


Watching this, I find myself wondering why Abdul doesn't dance any more? I'm sure the answer is in absolutely no way related to drugs.

Labels: , ,


<< Home

Newer Posts ::: Older Posts

© 2014 Discopop Directory | Contact editor@discopop.co.uk | Go to the homepage