Friday, April 25, 2008

Oh, Fucking Hell...

Honestly, you spend the best part of the morning writing a tidy little review of Annie's album, and then she goes and puts out a new video which makes the whole process of reviewing redundant because you can go and watch the video and make your own mind up regardless of all those carefully-chosen words I typed using those bleeding stumps I used to recognise as my precious fingers.

Here it is, then, Annie's "I Know Your Girlfriend Hates Me" video.

Annie - I Know Your Girlfriend Hates Me


Happy now?

Update - 1800 BST: Island have inexplicably removed the video from Youtube (youtube) , even though it was on their official Youtube (youtube) channel. This is going well, isn't it?

Labels: , ,


<< Home

Newer Posts ::: Older Posts

© 2014 Discopop Directory | Contact editor@discopop.co.uk | Go to the homepage