Thursday, October 9, 2008

It's the Alesha Dixon video!!!!!



It's a 10/10 song and dance extravaganza... But what do the Strictly Come Dancing judges make of it all??

Craig Revel Horwood: I thought Alesha was beautiful but she needs to eat a few more sausages. What I could see of the footwork was distinctly average. Bah, humbug, grumble, moan, gripe.

Arlene Phillips: SHE WENT UP LIKE A HOT AIR BALLOON AND EXPLODED LIKE A FIREWORK. HELLO? CAN YOU HEAR ME?

Len Goodman: I've afraid I've had a bit of a sherry and I have no idea what's going on. Is this on the telly? Can I have my bed now, please? Nurse?!

Bruno Tonioli: Darling, you have more wriggles than a wriggly worm. A fabulous wriggly worm shimmying in a smouldering dress. Hot and passionate like a Mexican chilli pepper in a sexy heatwave (**explodes**)


Fascinating.

Labels: , , ,


<< Home

Newer Posts ::: Older Posts

© 2014 Discopop Directory | Contact editor@discopop.co.uk | Go to the homepage