Thursday, September 3, 2009

Rock Band: Radiohead



A note for the gullible: This is a sketch from MTV's new animated show, Popzilla, and not a real advertisement

Excitingly, got to play the new Beatles: Rock Band game today. I would write a review but all I saw was a stream of dots racing towards me in quick succession, just like in the previous iterations of the game. The visuals in the background could have been a new high watermark for computer graphics in the 21st Century, but I wasn't really paying attention. Someone swore they saw a giant spunking donkey cock up on the flatscreen at one point, but that was probably just a glitch.

Anyway... I don't want to boast (I do) but I scored 99% playing the drums on my very first go, which finally proves I'm as good as Ringo Starr and could have replaced him in the Beatles if I had a time machine and a pudding bowl haircut.

Yes, I realise Ringo Starr was an actual genius who had to invent those drum patterns from scratch, but creative thinking is completely overrated these days. I am his equal, and nobody can prove otherwise without arranging a live drum-off at the Royal Albert Hall.

Go on, I dare you.

Labels: , , ,


<< Home

Newer Posts ::: Older Posts

© 2014 Discopop Directory | Contact editor@discopop.co.uk | Go to the homepage