Monday, March 8, 2010

Something strange / in the neighbourhood

Hello!

After five years, I have pulled this blog off of Blogger, after Google decided that (1) they would no longer let me have ownership of the content on my website and (2) they would start closing down music blogs without warning . So, now I've moved everything over to Wordpress, which is hosted on my own server - and if anyone has a problem with what I write, they'll have to come to me directly. Which is simultaneously empowering and ridiculously scary.

Many thanks to Jim Kendall, who ported over my old site design when I proved too clueless to do it. I'd highly recommend his enthusiasm and professionalism (and prices) if you need a bit of Wordpress jiggery-pokery of your own. His website is here.

As with all these things, there may be a problem or two lurking around the corner, waiting to pounce and eat out my brains. I've been through most of the old posts on the site and corrected video players and broken links where I can. But if you spot anything amiss, drop me a line using the email address at the bottom of the page.

That's all for now! Normal inane chatter and music video goodness will resume tomorrow.

Cheers,
mrdiscopop

Labels:


<< Home

Newer Posts ::: Older Posts

© 2014 Discopop Directory | Contact editor@discopop.co.uk | Go to the homepage