Sunday, October 3, 2010

New site, new adress, new video

So I jumped the gun when I said the problems with the blog were over and done with. The entire site has just been out of action for nearly four days.

After much deliberation, I've decided to move all of the contents back to Blogger - which should ensure more stability. Some of the older pages may look a bit ropey, and some of the comments and permanent links have changed. I'll try to fix that over the next week or two.

The site also gets a new URL: blog.discopop.co.uk - so update your bookmarks.

Thanks for bearing with me. As a present and a peace offering, here is the new Shakira video, which is better than a kick in the balls with a pointy shoe.

Shakira - Loca


Cheers,
mrdiscopop

Labels: , , ,


<< Home

Newer Posts ::: Older Posts

© 2014 Discopop Directory | Contact editor@discopop.co.uk | Go to the homepage