Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Old song, new video: Cee-Lo Green

Hello, do you want to buy my album? It is not a brand new record but it did come out this year and I am worried you might have forgotten about it because I am not in that band you like.

In the interests of jogging your memory, I have recorded a "music video" for one of the songs on my album. It is not as good as the one where I say 'fuck', but I asked the director to put the lyrics on the screen so you would remember the video for the song where I said 'fuck' and think to yourself "maybe I will buy his album so I can hear the song with the word 'fuck' in it".

Words you can see in this video include legendary, love and thinking. There is also a woman taking a bath with her undergarments on. I mean, who does that? Seriously.

My album is called The Lady Killer and it is available at a supermarket near you in the "music" section.

Happy fucking Christmas (haha),
Cee-Lo Green
xoxo

Cee-Lo Green - It's OK

Labels: , ,


<< Home

Newer Posts ::: Older Posts

© 2014 Discopop Directory | Contact editor@discopop.co.uk | Go to the homepage