Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Nicola Roberts and a CGI biscuit

When you watch Yo Yo, the new video by Nicola Roberts, you will notice a lot of empty white space in the frame. I can only assume that the director's original intention was to add a CGI character - EG a happy chocolate chip cookie - but ran out of money before work could be completed.

Because I am a caring, sharing type of person - I have taken a couple of stills from the video and photoshopped in the missing character, who shall henceforth be known as Gary The Biscuit. I think you will agree it is a complete triumph.






Here is the unfinished* version of the video. The song is quite brilliant, by the way.

Nicola Roberts - Yo Yo


* Obviously, this is actually the finished version and I am being "humorous".

Labels: , ,


<< Home

Newer Posts ::: Older Posts

© 2014 Discopop Directory | Contact editor@discopop.co.uk | Go to the homepage