Thursday, August 9, 2012

Ellie Goulding artwork and new single

Blimey, you can barely move around this internet without bumping into some new Ellie Goulding material. Regular readers will already know the score - Ellie is back with her second album; it all sounds promising in a thumpy electro-pop sort of way, but she should avoid all contact with Tinie Tempah and his "hilarious" lyrics about indigestion.

The album, Halcyon, is out on 8 October. "This album for me is a journey from dark into light from confusion to understanding," says Ms Goulding in a press release I have just cut-and-pasted from Outlook. "I didn't set out to write a break-up record but I think it became one."

The first proper single, Anything Could Happen, is out in September. It comes with an Instagram-tastic lyric video, and a cover shot of Ellie in an UNCOMFORTABLY TIGHT rubber dress.


Phowarr, boys, am I right? Am I Right? AM I RIGHT?

I am right.

Ellie Goulding - Anything Could Happen

Labels: , ,


<< Home

Newer Posts ::: Older Posts

© 2014 Discopop Directory | Contact editor@discopop.co.uk | Go to the homepage