Monday, February 9, 2015

Video: Ciara - I Bet

Monoymous R&B hitmaker Ciara is at her best when she's pulling off pant-splitting dance moves.


Or sexing up Justin Timberlake.


Or simply standing next to a ruddy great truck.


So it's a little disappointing to report that her latest video looks like this.


But don't lose hope, because the video is perfectly in keeping with the lusciously low-key ballad it accompanies. Putting Ciara's careworn vocals at the forefront, I Bet finds the "Like A Surgeon" hitmaker expose her true feelings about her ex-fiancé, Future.


"I bet you start loving me/ As soon as I start loving someone else," she sings. "And I know that it hurts / You know that it hurts your pride / But you thought the grass was greener on the other side."

Presented here as a live acoustic performance, it is really quite something.

Ciara - I Bet

Labels: , ,


<< Home

Newer Posts ::: Older Posts

© 2014 Discopop Directory | Contact editor@discopop.co.uk | Go to the homepage