Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Muna lambast Trump on late night


Pop trio Muna were on Jimmy Kimmel last night to promote their (superb) new album About U - but they did something different instead.

Standing in front of the poem that's on the Statue of Liberty ("give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses"), singer Katie Gavin added a new verse to their single, I Know A Place.

It's a pretty powerful verse:

Even if our skin or our Gods look different
I believe all human life is significant
I throw my arms open wide in resistance
He's not my leader even if he's my president.

This, I presume, is the sort of thing people were expecting from Lady Gaga's Super Bowl show.


Muna also performed Crying On The Bathroom Floor from the new album which, as previously mentioned, is superb.

Labels: , ,


<< Home

Newer Posts ::: Older Posts

© 2014 Discopop Directory | Contact editor@discopop.co.uk | Go to the homepage