Thursday, September 7, 2006

This is getting worrying

A couple of weeks ago, I was writing about my gay love for Scrubs actor Zach Braff. Now I find out we're, like, totally into the same stuff.

For example, here he is talking about the new, and last, series of Scrubs:
"I wanted David Cross to come on as (Arrested Development character) Tobias Funke. I'm trying to broker that deal, with Mitch's (Mitchell Hurwitz) approval. I want David to come on as Tobias... I love that character, and the fact that character is over for good, I want him to at least have one more little life."

Anyone who tries to bring even a little bit of Arrested Development back to TV screens is superfine in my books. Although maybe I draw the line at gay bumsex.

Luckily, Braff's new movie stars The OC's Rachel Bilson, reminding me that I am 97% heterosexual, after all. (mrsdiscopop is going to kill me for this post...)

Labels: , ,


<< Home

Newer Posts ::: Older Posts

© 2014 Discopop Directory | Contact editor@discopop.co.uk | Go to the homepage