Monday, June 23, 2008

We'll run away...

Hello! I'm back from my uncharacteristically sunny UK holiday now, but with another week off to bum around London watching Radiohead and Wimbledon. It's a hard life.

Our week away was spent with 30 friends in a cottage hidden away amidst Devon's deepest wilderness. We had huge, open skies; rolling fields of wheat and barley; deer, sheep, badgers and donkeys; streaming, weeping eyes from the pollen; and a blissed-out summer soundtrack courtesy of Goldfrapp's Seventh Tree - an album that keeps getting better the sunnier it gets.

And, lo and behold, I return to the real world to find the video for their third single, Caravan Girl, winking at me coquettishly. It would be churlish of me not to put it right here in this space:

Goldfrapp - Caravan Girl

Labels: , ,


<< Home

Newer Posts ::: Older Posts

© 2014 Discopop Directory | Contact editor@discopop.co.uk | Go to the homepage