Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Old song, new video: Tinie Tempah

Hello, do you want to buy my album? It is not a brand new record but it did come out this year and I am worried you might have forgotten about it because of all of that X Factor hullaballoo, and also the mince pies.

In the interests of jogging your memory, I have recorded a "music video" for one of the songs on my album. It is not as good as the songs you have already heard - examples of which include Frisky and Written In The Stars - but it has Kelly Rowland of Destiny's Child and Kelly Rowland fame singing the chorus.

My album is called Disc-Overy and it is available at a supermarket near you in the "music" section.

Festive wishes,
Tinie Tempah
xxoo

Tinie Tempah - Invincible

Labels: , ,


<< Home

Newer Posts ::: Older Posts

© 2014 Discopop Directory | Contact editor@discopop.co.uk | Go to the homepage