Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Frances is trying to force all the water in your body out through your tear ducts

As if Frances' new single, Don't Worry About Me, wasn't enough of a tear-jerker she's just released a quietly devastating video that will make you weep buckets (of tears).

Set in a hospital... well, just look.



Talking about the lyrics earlier this year, the 22-year-old said: "I wrote this song about someone very close to me. It’s my way of saying that it’s my turn to be strong and brave for them now, just as they have been for me."

You can buy it now at the digital download store of your choice. In the meantime, here's Frances doing her stuff in the Live Lounge last week.




Labels: , ,


<< Home

Newer Posts ::: Older Posts

© 2014 Discopop Directory | Contact editor@discopop.co.uk | Go to the homepage