Saturday, September 30, 2006

MP3 Frenzy - Holiday edition

Hello! I'm just about to set off on a fancy two-week jaunt around the North-East coast of the US, so I won't be updating the blog for the next two weeks or so.

I'll be visiting Boston, Cape Cod and New York - and hopefully taking in some great live music in the process. I've already got tickets for Regina Spektor, and I'm going to try to get into a Lily Allen gig in NYC. Full reports when I get back.

In the meantime, read all those fantastic websites I've linked to on the right hand side, and enjoy these MP3s of stupid rock acts covering sparkly pop songs.

download
Damian Rice - Get The Party Started


download
Travis - Baby One More Time


download
The 4 Of Us - Sound Of The Underground


Normal service will be resumed on Monday, 16th October. See you then!

Labels: ,


<< Home

Newer Posts ::: Older Posts

© 2014 Discopop Directory | Contact editor@discopop.co.uk | Go to the homepage