Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Celebrity cherry picking

Unashamedly stolen from the PJ messageboards, who pilfered it from US Weekly, here's a list of when and how your favourite popstrels lost their virginity.

What's surprising is how many of them waited for "the one", which kinda ruins the illusion of those Hollywood sex parties we'd always imagined.

Ho hum.

Jessica Simpson:
At 22: "Something about our wedding night was so magical! He pulled me out of my dress, and the dress was just standing there on its own because it was a Vera Wang masterpiece."

Justin Timberlake:
"I've been doing this since I was 15...I enjoy it, and I praise it."
("I praise it"??? What kind of person speaks like this? Is he talking about his penis? Sheesh)

Britney Spears:
At 18: "It was 2 years into my relationship with Justin [Timberlake], and I thought he was the one...but I was wrong! I didn't think he was gonna go on Barbara Walters and sell me out."

Jessica Alba:
At 18: "I was told I was nasty or dirty if I was sexual in any way."

Fergie:
At 18: "I've always been a very sexual person, I've always had to hold myself back...I lost my virginity at 18. But that took a lot of willpower."
(In what way did it take a lot of willpower? Did she have to force herself on some reluctant dweeb? Somehow, we don't think so.)

Pharrell Williams:
At 16: "We worked at McDonald's...She was an older lady, 28 or 29."
(Romantic, non?)

Tommy Lee:
At 13: "It was the girl next door--my sister's best friend."

Tara Reid:
At 17: "It was down at my Jersey Shore beach house...on the sand. It was disgusting. Four hundred mosquitoes. I had hives everywhere."

Carmen Electra:
At 16: "It was in Cincinnati in the back seat of a car. It wasn't glamorous...I actually felt bad I didn't wait longer."
(Well, exactly. Five more minutes and she could have done it in the comfort of her own home.)

Labels: , , , ,


<< Home

Newer Posts ::: Older Posts

© 2014 Discopop Directory | Contact editor@discopop.co.uk | Go to the homepage